Friday, February 10, 2012

i have been toying with the idea of what to do with this blog.....
i don't want to let it die, but i am struggling for inspiration.

i don't have a lot of time to be a sissy, so i can't post about that

i have posted most of my files that i think you may be interested in.

my sissy captions are posted on my other blog (susanscaptions.blogspot)

i will not close the blog down (but cannot guarantee that some others may delete it).

so, i have decided to at least post a few photos that i find sexy, a turn-on, funny etc.  i do not intend to overload this blog with pictures, so do not expect a lot of posts, but i do not intend to abondon it yet.

i will post any sissy stuff i do ( i am still getting a few messages from my "husband" - so i don't know where that will lead).

anyway - onto the first photo, and all i could think of was wow!!! (and agree with the caption).  wish i looked 1% as good as that.....


1 comment:

Josie T-girl said...

I luv sex ... with a Black man. Black only need apply. I am always pleasured fully and satisfied by his magnificent Black cock and his wonderful pumping in and out of me. Not to mention being filled to over flowing, over and over again, with his potent seed. My place in life ... happily.