Friday, October 12, 2012

2 posts in 2 days!!

Wow 2 posts in 2 days...

just a little update for you...

i have been wearing my rose tint lip balm at work and i must have overdone it a little....

i went to a site and then touched up my lip balm before meeting the site foreman.  after about 1/2 hour he turned to me and said "are you wearing lipstick?"

i panicked a little and said "no, no it is just from some raspberry juice i had earlier" as i wiped my mouth

he replied - "it is on your teeth as well"

BUSTED!!!

Don't know (or actually care) if he will tell anyone

------

i also saw a wig that i really liked yesterday, and finally decided to buy it today - a girl needs to change her hair every now and again, and the last few ones have been a bit of a let down.

This is what i have ordered, hopefully some pictures of me to come in it later........





hopefully it me make me look cute to any guy i am about to blow!!

4 comments:

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha, ha oh yes you have been well and truly busted Susan. But as you say, who cares. The wig looks pretty. Off with Owner to get my kitten tattoo tomorrow...v excited!

p
x

Anonymous said...

Nice choice, I'm sure you'll look great

Anonymous said...

nice wig, love to see you wearing it xxx
do you ever venture to london xx

susanrhodes said...

Hi all and thanks for the comments.

Happy pet - can't wait to see the tattoo
Michelle - thanks for the kind words, hopefully the wig will suit me
Jenny - it is very rare that i ever venture into london, the last time was about 3 years ago (a story i will have to tell) xx