Friday, March 21, 2014

Male Bulges

Hi Girls,
i am still around and i have been working on something to post here, and that will hopefully be uploaded in the future.

as for me and my turn ons, i don't know what it is (well i do actually!!), but i have been getting very turned on by looking at men.

for a while now i have only ever cum while looking at a picture of a man or a nice cock, so that may have something to do with it, but outside of that i currently have a fascination for men in underwear showing off a nice bulge such as the following:







and one that did make my eyes water a little!!!






Recently i opened the morning newspaper and saw a feature about David Beckham and him posing in his underwear.  It included several photos, including one similar to the following.



I have to say that i was very turned on, and my panties were wet from pre-cum, without me actually getting hard.

the life of a sissy!!!

1 comment:

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Susan - i agree, Beckham is cute.

p
x

p.s. oh and that other chap had what appeared to be a delicious sized cock!