Tuesday, October 04, 2011

6th september 2011

7.00am turned on phone hoping he will call me.  No text messages received and no voice mail left.

checked email, no email  beginning to feel a bit sad

had a quick try on of my skirt and heels, felt really good and i felt really sexy in them.  i seemd to be able to walk like a girl today, i just feel confident walking in the heels.  practiced walking into his room and what i would do / say when he first saw me dressed.

7.40 got changed and started to set off for work.

7.45 as i was just leaving the house, i heard my phone "ringing" (i have two mobile phones, one for myself, and susan has an old pay as you go one)

my heart was beating so fast you wouldn't believe it, i was so excited i pulled the phone out of my pocket, i felt like a 12 year old girl, about to jump up and down screaming.  i then noticed that i had just knocked the "play" button for the mp3.  laughing at this blond moment, i turned off the phone, took a deep breath, tried to calm myself down and headed for work.

checking my emails on a regular basis (and the phone) - nothing

2.00pm.  still nothing
3.10pm still nothing.  decided that if he doesn't call, then i am going to have some rough sex with my dildo in the morning.  i need something in my pussy.  would prefer to feel him though.

its now 4.15 and still nothing
from 1.30pm saturday until now, i have sent 4 emails to him, without a single reply / text / phone call except for the one i think could have been him, but might just as easily been a wrong number.  what has a girl to do to get some cock!!  i wouldn't mind so much, but he got back in touch with me to arrange something.  maybe i am too eager.

No comments: