Thursday, January 01, 2015

another adventure in the making....

Happy new year everyone and i hope it is a good one.
As usual i have been busy with work, family, family illness etc. and the time of year, but the following is an exchange of messages and what happened just before christmas.

i am not going to spoil the ending to say where it led.....

The guy approached me from cottaging and i felt we hit it off together.  i will start with is profile..



male age 39 from Yorkshire
Feedback: None yet.
Online: 47 minutes ago  -  Joined: 2 days ago 
A few words about yourself            I am a genuine guy looking to have fun with tvs, cds etc
Your interests            Rugby, gym and sex :-)
Profession            Professional
Height  6'
Role     Top
Out      No
Can you accommodate?            Yes
Body type            Moderately athletic
Where are you from?            Yorkshire
What are you looking for?            Sex hookups
            Dating/relationship
Smoke No
Drink    Socially
Drugs   Never

i also got some photos from him, along with one taking a girl from behind!!  as you will no doubt read, it did excite me.....

Hi honey xx



 Hi, sorry i missed you earlier i was on my phone and it is a bit hard to see.  xx
who is the lucky girl?? x

Hey its ok. I'm off to bed now but maybe we can talk and possibly meet sometime.

The girl in the pic is a t-girl I've met a few times. She is oriental and amazing.

You look amazing too so maybe we could meet sometime xxx

i don't look as good as her though - i wish i did.  i would love to have a photo like that too!!
no problem chatting, might even lead to a meet...??  xx


Hey don't be harsh on yourself. I like your pics and yes I hope we can meet sometime xx

Thank you for the compliments, but i bet you are only saying them to get into my knickers..  ;)

Well I'm trying to get you out of your knickers lol but i meant what i said x

You men are all the same, only after one thing!
Which is fine by me as it doesn't take much to spread my legs.

Mmm and I will look forward to spreading them xx

So what would be your idea of an ideal date.  would you want me to dress smart and sexy, or as a school girl etc?

Ooh, smart and sexy is nice and I also like the school girl look too so it would be a difficult choice x

if we had time i could wear both? (although my schoolgirl is so so)
i always let the man choose what he wants me to wear, as i am doing this for his enjoyment. 
as long as i am treated as a girl, then i will love it too. xxxx

Hey i like that, have you got one of you dressed on sort of secretary gear??
I'm sure we could make time for you to change outfits when we meet xxx

These are the closest to a secretary look that i have uploaded on here.  i do have another white blouse and little skirt but no photos on here.
i also have a more formal party dress that is a bit more "glamorous" that you could peel off me as well as quite a few other clothes to be honest, but i do want to dress how you want me to dress. xx

you all remember the dress i have spoken about earlier!!

Well I do like what your wearing in your pics on here. Really turns me on, especially with your stocking on xx

i am not sure if i did attach the pictures last time, but just in case i have attached again.
i think you can safely assume that i will have stockings on when we meet.  i bet it won't take you long to put your hand up my dress to confirm!
i am sure you will like the dress etc.

Well I love them pics and I'm sure I will love whatever you wear. Can't wait to arrange something x

i can't wait to feel you holding me close.  when is generally the best time to meet for you.  i will struggle to be able to meet on an evening.

Well I can do some morning but depends on my work but I'm sure we can work something out

i can't do weekends either. i can maybe do early evening, but not too late (until about 6).  I could obviously get ready earlier.  i am married and i have to make a suitable excuse (work seminar etc.)

{p.s. i hopefully won't be using this as an excuse, but they rushed my dad into hospital today, so my plans could go a bit astray.  hopefully he will be out in a few days and it won't affect us, but i just want to let you know now.  i don't want to get to day before and have you think i have cold feet.}

i am really turned on a t the moment, and i can't stop thinking about you undressing me and me sucking your cock. (sorry if this sounds a bit girly but it is true!!)


Hey that's fine honey and totally understandable.
Don't be sorry for sounding girlie. I love girlie. It turns me on real bad xx

mmmm  turning you on will be my job soon....
i love dressing as a girl, the lingerie, the dress, the make-up and the jewellery, i even love the shopping to get ready for a date!
i love to make a man happy, i love to feel his hands passionately hold and stroke me as we kiss, then feel him guide me onto his cock, or spread my legs as he has his manly way with me, leaving me feel so feminine i just burst.

Mmm i love the pic you attached honey xxx

You do realise that just by calling me honey my panties almost drop to the floor ;)  xx

Mmm glad to hear it you naughty girl xx

You never did say whether you prefer naughty or nice?

Ooh naughty every time honey xxxx

if good girls go for bad guys, then naughty girls must go for good guys.  i hope you are not too good or too shy with me....  xx

Haha I ain't ever shy and I can be good if it gets me what I want ;-) xx
love your pic honey xxx

i don't want you to be good, i want you to take me and be dominant, with you in control making me feel submissive. xx

Consider it done honey. You will be my sub slut whore xx

thanks.  i can't go much longer without meeting you now.  would it help if i booked a hotel x

Wow a hotel would be great. Monday i can tell you what days I'm free from work xx

it would have to be 1st to 5th dec ideally for me (preferably wednesday but i can make any day i think).  since we hopefully are tying down the details i have a couple of other questions.
i would prefer to meet at about 2pm ish (i would get to the hotel at about 12 and then get ready for you - i do want to look perfect for you)  is that ok.
how long would be planning to stay?
xx  (getting really girly and giggly now)

That sounds perfect. Well I am a long stayer when fucking so you will be entertained for hours and hours xxx

wow that sounds great to me!! (i have had a few who only lasted seconds!!)
i am thinking of a travelodge or ibis.  we will have to agree on which suits you best (location etc)


Love the pic honey.
Yeah we will arrange something soon. Can't wait xxx

me neither.  that pic was from the last time i got some action.  i have not asked you yet, but it would be nice if you took some photos of me, especially ones of you fucking me and me with your cock in my mouth.  but i understand if not.
please let me know your work schedule so i can get booking xxx

I would definitely like to take pics of us having sex honey. I have a week off from the 6th Dec shayne you can work around that xxx

i really want a picture of a cock in my mouth, so i can't wait.  i can work around that week no problem i think.  can we pencil in Wednesday 10th.  Which hotel is best for you? xx

That's great babe. I'm not fussed about what hotel, as long as we meet xxx

Wednesday the 10th it is then.  i will see what deal i can get for the best (will probably be either travelodge xxx or xxx), with a view to meeting you about 2 ish.  i will get to hotel earlier so i am suitably dressed and ready for you.  i want it to be as perfect as possible for you.  xxx

further to my email last night we are now booked at the travelodge . i only have to confirm the early check in tomorrow.
can't wait to be sucking your cock. xxx

Fantastic and believe me I can't wait to have my cock deep at the back of your throat xxx

you will have to be a little gentle with me, i am only a little girl!!
i will contact you again in a week or so, as i assume you will have had enough of my girly clingy emails for now.  xx

Hi honey
I ain't had enough of your girly messages.
I was in a car accident Thursday morning and my car was wrote off. I'm okay just a little bit sore xxx

Oh no. (very concerned girlfriend mode activated)  i hope you are ok and that we can still meet.  i want to care of you and nurse you back to full health.  maybe i need to start looking at buying a nurses uniform to look after you!!
i don't mind giving you a massage if that is what you need.
I didn't make the "no more messages" because you hadn't answered, i just assumed you don't want me to be super clingy etc.
hope you get fully recovered xxxxxx

Hi babe
Can't wait to meet you. Yes a massage would be nice. I'm not doing too badly. Just a few aches, pains and few bruises but nothing that won't heal xxx

i think i may be able to come up with something that takes your mind from any aches or pains you have!
can't wait to stroke my hands over your muscly body. xxx 

 i will leave it there for the moment - there is more to come!!!!






No comments: