Friday, September 02, 2011

more shopping, but on ebay this time...





following the purchase of my skirt and shoes i received an email regarding a product call "nubra" that could give me a bit of cleavage if worn with the right clothes.  interested, i did some research and found a copy product (to try out) on ebay and i have placed an order.  it will take a few weeks to arrive from hong kong so please be patient, even though i can't wait.

i will let you all know how it gets on, and whether you need to get buying. if it is a success...(maybe i should start selling them and modelling them????)

+ for Jennyuwhen - i can't take a picture in my new skirt as it doesn't fit me!!!!

but i will post some pictures shortly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look forward to seeing them xx

Anonymous said...

mmm.... makes my tingle in excitment xx

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of them... so sweet and dainty! :)